1. Write scripts, stored procedures and functions for database system.
2. Perform quality assurance tests for ensuring data integrity and quality.
3. Resolve database problems, queries and error reports in accurate and timely manner.
4. Coordinate with team members to perform database programming based on project requirements.
5. Assist in planning and implementing the data integration and data migration activities.
6. Provide valid inputs in database architectural discussions.
7. Test database systems and perform bug fixes.
8. Maintain accurate and complete database programming documentations.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time