1. Responsible for developing banking relationship for set of banks thereby nurturing sales through acquiring leads
2. Identifying and building business relationship with key executives in the Banks involved in Electronic payments
3. Branding of CCAvenue with the key executives in the bank
4. Liaise with the Banks and conduct training sessions for bank sales team about CCAvenue and allied products
5. Managing quotations, Accounts receivables/ Payables with the assigned banks
6. Handholding through merchant implementation for CCAvenue services for the leads procured through the banking partners.
7. Scoping requirement within the assigned banks for digital payment requirement and creating new revenue stream for the organisation.
8. Managing, tracking & doing diligent follow-up with the branch level personnels when required
9. Submitting monthly performance & business revenue generated from the assigned banking partners to superiors.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time