1. Responsible for developing MIS reports as per requirement.
2. Identifying business loss and growth on a daily basis and checking whether the same conforms to the standard deviations.
3. Liaise with the team members in case of any deviations greater than usual to find out the cause for the same.
5. Managing monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as the historical data for reference.
6. Submitting monthly performance & business revenue generated from the assigned banking partners to superiors.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time